MARVONA - about Mankind, Nature and Health

My interests are about MANKIND, NATURE and HEALTH  - with their ABUNDANCE, VARIETY and REALITY.

Since two decades as a professional ICU-Nurse, I’m practicing AROMATHERAPY, AROMANURSING, AROMAMASSAGE, SOUND THERAPY and WOUND CARE. I love making AROMA-SMOOTHiES and I like the ART of PHOTOGRAPHY. I love the idea of Networking all over the world - to change experiences - and to increase our knowledge together - to make a better living on our precious world.
Let's change it now!

Some of my projects:
www.bdfk.de
www.arom-olio.de
www.aromapflege-forum-deutschland.de (+ blog)
www.aroma-smoothie.de (blog)
www.aromapflege-wundmobil.de

Some of my books:
http://www.blurb.de/user/marvona

My You Tube Channel:
Marvona

The Posts will be written in English and German.

Your`s MARVONA

Kommentare